Logwood Wood and Coal Boilers
At Krell Distributing, we are the premier wholesale distributor of hot water heating systems, as well as wood and coal boilers. We are headquartered in Syracuse, NY, so we know the costly damage frozen pipes can have on homes. We can provide supplies to homeowners throughout the country, so whether you live in Alaska, Utah, Michigan, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Maine, or elsewhere, we have heating solutions for your home.
LOGWOOD has two Boiler model lines, Yankee Boilers and Add-on Boilers. All Logwood Boilers are closed pressurized units and are not subject to the corrosion and rusting problems that many outdoor units are experiencing. Krell Distributing will calculate the heat loss in your home to know your BTU requirement. In the Yankee Boilers line, models range from 70,000-175,000 BTU's. Boilers in the Add-on Boilers line are designed for operation in combination with existing oil or gas fired central hot water heating systems.
You can use a Logwood Combo (oil/wood/coal) boiler or a Logwood wood/coal boiler. The wood/coal boiler will heat in parallel with either your existing boiler or a new oil, LP or natural gas boiler. At Krell Distributing, we recommend this method.
- Logwood Boilers come in either 24 or 36 inch wood
- Closed Pressurized System
- Large Fuel Capacity
- Large Fire door for Easy Solid Fuel Loading
- Choice of Wood or Coal Grates
- Convenient Ash Removal
- Solid Fuel and Oil are Automatically Controlled
to maintain Water Temperature
- Quiet Efficient Flame Retention Oil Burner
- Attractive "Warm Red" Cabinet
- 5-Year "Limited Warranty"
- 1/4" Steel Plate Construction
- Water Filled Tubes Extend Heating Surface
- ASME Pressure Relief Valve
- Fusible Plug for Safety
- Coal Units with Extra Heavy Cast Iron Shaker
- Wood Units with Extra Heavy Cast Iron Tubular
- American Made
Krell Distributing can design a radiant floor heating system, baseboard system, or any type of hot water heating system to heat your home. We supply both wood and coal boilers, which can be coupled with a fossil fuel back-up boiler. With more than 200 years of combined experience, we provide service our customers can trust. Continue exploring our site for additional products, or call us today to get answers to any questions you may have.